Sunday, March 13, 2011

Relapse

What's with all these confused and mixed emotions?
I lay in bed awake thinking about him. Prying through every memory to re-collect the last moment we were happy. I can't remember it. The only memory I can re-call was in the summer. We were walking in a park it was one of those scorching summer days. I had managed to scare him by fooling him there was a bug on him. When he realized I tricked him, he picked me up and put me over his shoulder! I laughed so hard from the bottom of my stomach and there was this odler couple approach from behind us. He put me down and we continuted to laugh some more. I miss his hugs, his distinct aroma and the way his stubble felt on my lips.
But I guess that's where it all ends. This was just Once Upon A Time. And well, times have changed.
This is peculiar because I haven't felt this way in a long time. So why now? I miss his hugs. I remember after we broke up, I kept what was going on to myself and didn't really tell anyone about what was going on. I was speaking to a counsellor but beyond that all I really needed was a heart-filled hug to just give me that comfort.
I feel silly for writing this but just had to get it out. Maybe I'm just doped up on my cold medication. =\ haha I kid. All I can say like Tupac said "Things'll never be the same. That's just the way it is"
There's been so much damage done that nothing can ever re-grow from what's left.

2 comments: