Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Katy Perry - ET - Tyler Ward - Official Acoustic Cover Music Video - Fea...



My goodness his voice is beautiful :)
I feel like music videos are slowly become like this infectious bacterial breeding ground for marketing ploys. I'm up early watching the video for Jennifer Lopez new song, from what I watched so far I saw them flash BMW, Swarvoski and Crown Royal. If you watched Britney Spears new video it's the same thing! Before it used to be subtle. Now it's so blantly obvious that it gives of such a cheap image to such recognized singers such as the two above. On another note, Jlos as hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :) just sayin'......

2 comments:

  1. LMAO it's SO wait for....... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett! LOL yes I realized I think you do have a crush on her.bahahaha :P I havent watched alot of videos in a while so when i was watching the video for what the hell by avril again i noticed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA yes I DO!!!! so AMAZING...i think thats one girl crush I AIN"T AFRAID TO SHOW IT!!! HAHAHAAH

    ReplyDelete