Friday, March 18, 2011

Jojo's new home


So Jojo's tank cracked to the point water was dribbling out and soaking my carpet. For the past two nights he's been staying in a bucket or wandering my room.



Lol I was laying there on the ground going through the photos on my camera when I turned around to look for him and to my surprise he was right by me. hehe
So I went out and got his tank today. I checked a couple of value village stores to see if they were selling them used but nothing. My brother also checked online for me but I ended up getting a better deal at Big Al's . I open up the cardboard box and instead of inspecting the actual tank Jojo climbs over the box and was amused by that instead. Typical three year old for you =P LOL and now he's gone from fighting with his reflection in the mirror to trying to get out of the door which is like 50X time taller than him :P haha he's amusing. Well I should stop sitting on my ass and go put together his new home.

2 comments: