Tuesday, November 1, 2011

whale

I realized how disorganized my life was when I was brushing my teeth the other morning, it tasted weird so I looked at the tooth paste tube. I was brushing my teeth with expired toothpaste...

I've noticed that I am having dreams about whales. This is my second one, in the past month. I mean I have reoccuring dreams of me being at the hospital, which make sense because I do that stuff on a daily basis. But a whale?!

So I googled it and I'm guessing the whale probably symbolizes school and my struggle to balance clinical work and studying;

Whale

To see a whale in your dream, represents your intuition and awareness. You are in tuned with your sense of spirituality. Alternatively, a whale symbolizes a relationship or business project that may be too big to handle. You are feeling overwhelmed. The dream may also be a pun on "wailing" and a desire to cry out about something.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/w3.htm

Whale - The whale is one of the most powerful symbols of nature in the sea. This dream is associated with strength and leadership at work. If we look at the whale as a mammal that lives in water this is associated with life and birth. In literature and dream interpretation, along with the other water mammals, the whale is associated with a forceful and sturdy, animal, which can drive us forward.

http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/animal-or-animals



No comments:

Post a Comment