Friday, November 11, 2011

ugh

I left my cell phone at home. I'm not one of those folks who needs my phone by me every second of the day, okay maybe when I'm bored. But, when I'm driving home I get all anxious and nervous that my car might come to a halt and I have no means of communication to get help.
Anyways I'm at school reading about labour and pregnancy (it's a topic I seem to have a hard time grasping( and it's really grossing me out.
Submitted my application to graduate today, it felt weird. Feels as if it's not going to be a big deal for my family so I don't really expect them to come to my graduation. I mean come on it's not what they expected; a york graduate etc with the huge stadium in front of all those fancy people. But it sure is going to be a huge ass accomplishment for me, so kind of looking forward to it. For the moment, I should focus on actually passing this semester and getting to the stage of actually graduating. That being said I should get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment