Tuesday, November 1, 2011

it was needed

I called in sick to clinicals. I am not really sick. There's a shit load of work to catch up on, hence the day off. I don't know how others are doing it, really I don't! But a part of me knows I'm not alone, I mean if the class average for our test was 50%, I'm definitely not alone. That, however, doesn't justify me doing poorly in school. I keep telling myself to get myself together and "organize". And I get the only way to avoid stress is by managing your time and organizing. Which of course is what I've lacked these past two months. It's not too late to ace this semester. LOL I feel like a fool self-assuring myself on my blog. But I'm not, I know I've got potential, it's just I let the stress overwhelm and intimidate me. I mean if this was any other semester in which I had courses and only two days of clinicals(which was like only 5 hours) and I was doing poorly, then yes I'd be pissed off at myself. So, yes the clinicals hours are excusable for me to be tired and behind in school but now it's got to come to a stop and I start getting myself together. I try my hardest to balance out going to the gym, clinicals and school, but it's clear I got figure out a new way to get things done. If I can graduate this semester with a decent mark and manage the 40 hours of clinicals /week, then that will be one great accomplishment for me. It's not easy, it is a challenge, so I hope I overcome it and attain my goal.
Like I mentioned before, I ended up calling him and sent him a text to call me back. Nothing. He texted me asking if everything was okay. I said yes and that I had a question. No response since. I saw him on MSN a few times; never messaged me. So, I am going to logically assume what I intially thought: he invited me out to go to a secluded park at night to drink and when I said no to the suggestion of booze, he cut off connection(probably to find someone else who was more available in such department). I asked a guy friend of mine; he laughed and said he wanted ass. Ahh well. It's done with, and it was definitely for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment