Wednesday, November 23, 2011

hum diddly dum

I should be getting ready for bed soon. So hopefully can finish this post up quick. Today was a pretty good day at work, it had it's anxiety filled moments. My preceptor got me to talk to two doctors today. One was a hospitalist and the other one was a surgeon. Both were separate cases in regards to patients that looked a little critical. I was kind of nervous and insecure on whether I gave the sufficient response. Especially the surgeon, he was really pleasant and was questioning me for teaching purposes. But I felt like I should know these answers. So I gave my best shot.
I came home, and got into somewhat of an argument with a friend. I think it's only with people who are truly close to me would I ever open up and say you pissed me off. Otherwise, I'd fume, hold it in and vent out to someone else. LOL I know it's not quite practical because for some reason I don't like cofrontation. Aside from the drama, it's just plain awkward. Like we both were to blame, her for doing what she did and for me for taking it to another level. So right now we aren't talking. I think what frustrates me is that sometimes people could be so set in their ways. Including myself, which triggered me to actually jog back and think were I fucked up in the fight and not let it happen again. But I know with her, that may not be the case. She's probably thinking about the situation and defensively pissed off about it. Not that there's anything wrong with that because it's a defence mechanism and I used to be like that and in some situations I still am. But what bugs me, is she's not going to realize where about she went wrong. Who knows, I do have to give her the benefit of the doubt. Nevertheless, it put a damper on what was a pretty good day at work. I went to the gym, ran my ass off on the treadmill and worked out, it helped in bringing up my mood and helped me clear some thoughts. Self-realization is pretty helpful in being content with yourself. Cheesey, I know, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment