Monday, March 8, 2010

You know what I always wondered..

Why do people on TV always wear shoes in the house? Especially on Full House. As a kid I'd sit there perplexed staring at the screen.

Yeah so new blog(encouraged by the best friend)..this one filters out the emotional personal crap. Or atleast I try to...I had this fucked up dream that I was infertile. When I told my bf this he consoled me for a few mins, started dozing off and farted loudly..twice. But meh..it was funny when he farted.

Fertility seems to be a big issue nowadays. I remember reading this one book about a lady CRAZY and DETERMINED to get pregnant. My conclusion stop stressin' start sexin'. I know there is pressure, you got all these familiy members breathing down your neck while your in this erotic position with your husband or the other pretty sister who's fuckin' popping out babies.

Well, today is my first day on March Break, luckily I finished my English Presentation over the weekend. It's just a matter of me presenting it to my lab rats before to get some feedback. It'd be weird if I actually had lab rats in my room. My room already smells funky as it is with Jojo (my pet red ear slider turtle) in here.

So lately, I've been thinking about some pretty "uhm oh shit what do I do?" life scenarios. Like if you screen your baby's genes and you find out they have disability..would you still have the child? What if the syndrome was in their spine and they felt PAIN..all...the..fucking..TIME? Yes, you can give the child drugs..but that only reduces it..there still is pain! Or something pretty common like Down Syndrome..do you still have the kid?

This lady at work thought that me and my boyfriend were siblings..fuck! =|

No comments:

Post a Comment