Friday, March 19, 2010

fatigue








Why is it when the weather changes I get a cold? And I hate it when people say "Oh u have such a crappy immune system" NO I DON'T! I AM HEALTHY. ok lol I love my random anger outbursts. Oh well so I’m just trying to heal this cold before it gets worse. But then again I’m not sure if its allergies, which I highly doubt. That usually comes for me in June. Its funny my brother and I both get allergies but it occurs in different months.


I had to do my 1hr physical activity for my project. I figured I can write down everything here so when it comes to composing my logs and report I can always look back on this. Me being and IDIOT, suggested to my bf “Hey why don't we ride bikes today?(this was yesterday) It's beautiful weather!”...then of course I had my unfortunate epiphany moment of biking all the way from my house to beach/bluffs. Mind you the distance is like 15 km (yah I sat on mapquest calculating the distance) Now I’m sitting here wondering what if my prof. thinks im bullshitting? I’m in fucking pain… My ass bones are hurting because I don’t have no cushion on my bike seat. But yeah that was a MISSION. I gotta say I’m proud I did it. Coming back from the beach we didn't ride all the way we walked some parts because of uphills. BUT HOLY SHIT FUCK NUT PEPPERONI IM SORE. Cleary I


Anyways I've included a few photos I took at the beach. Not that great but meh.. the third one looks like a palm and fingers with a missing thumg.. =\


I’m going to make this video of Jojo. Lol he's become the object of my camera. So I hope to post that with some photos I took.


I used to have this bowl where I used to keep him in when I cleaned the tank. Well I felt like a mother feels when her child takes his/hers first few steps. What happened was I keep him in this bowl when I clean the tank. I used this bowl since he was a baby. Of course he's out grown but he still doesn’t have that muscle strength to get out of the bowl. WELL I underestimated him. I came into the room with a bucket full of water and to my surprise I found him on the floor! :| LOL I then just let him walk around the room (even though I don’t like him doing that when he's shedding and there might be chance of infection). I came back with ANOTHER bucket full of water he was no where to be found. When I looked under the bed I found him there...all the way at the back.. OUT OF MY REACH. Im just like WTF?!


Anyways I hate that rihanna's new song.. Something about a "rude boy" to "take it" (take what?) and then she proceeds to sing how tonight she wants it hard and wants him to pull her hair. Now I get it we all have our fetishes =\ but uhmm after her situation should she be singing about how she wants a guy to be all aggressive sexually. Nevertheless, it's all part of the attraction game. Chris brown sang about "I can transform you" some time after the Riana case. I guess this it what they want in the end…to be spoken about.


In more important news... TTC is under deliberation (I haven't seen updates) whether they should fire the bus driver who was driving erratic and not following the bus route. Police was called and administered a breathalyser. The results of her test showed that it was not at the threshold of 0.8 for it to be considered "impaired driving". It was, however, hovering between 0.5-0.8. Back in 2008 a bus driver was fired for impaired driving. His was obviously beyond the legal limit. He was driving 11:30 am impaired. Its FUCKING MORNING FOR GODS SAKE! I’m personally confused on the standing because I’m not sure how effective 0.5 is one’s driving. Nevertheless, TTC drivers are PUBLIC SERVENTS. Not firing her is saying it's ok for cops, paramedics and nurses to be at 0.5 when they are on duty. I'm sure no one would want the paramedic driving the ambulance that their loved one is in to the emergency... at 0.5 level! So what the hell? It's annoying .. I get Toronto is a growing city and there are constant demands that need to be met by the TTC. But when you see TTC drivers asleep (which is understandable to some degree) and drunk TTC drivers (which is not understandable), you gotta wonder WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY GOING? When a bus driver chooses to drink and drive a bus full of the public he/she is putting their lives at risk. And buses aren't tiny little cars... if there is an impact other cars will be totalled. ON TOP OF THAT… ttc buses don't have seatbelts... so there's so many implications. If they don't fire her how are we 100% sure she won't do it again?


1 comment:

  1. Love the Rihanna comment, unfortunately most people dont think as deep as bloggers.
    People prefer to live in shells just like Miss turtle.
    Keep it up, glad to see you will be a stunning Nurse.

    ReplyDelete