Friday, March 26, 2010

I don't get it...

Seriously.. I can't think of anything to write about.
I will just say this AAHFJKSBFdjsbgjd,sbgjdsbg;jsgj;kbfsg;jbfjgbfjkbfjdkvbjkfdbjfdbjfgbjvkfdbvjfvjbfdjvbfjdvjkfdvbjkfbvjdbjfbjfdb.
My BRAIN IS CONSTIPATED!!!!!
I feel stupid.. I don't know why. Don't mean to get personal.. but i guess I'm just second guessing myself on this essay I should just write what I feel. I mean it's on feminism I should be able to say SOMETHING!! But NOPE. And I'm seriously delaying the process of the essay. I know once I start going I will get somewhere but it's just a matter of getting past that threshold. Though I am glad to say I'm past introduction, neverthless I am NOT satisfied with it. It seems superficial.. lol if that's a proper word to call an introduction. ANd I seriously to get this out of my way because I have a frikken test on the NERVOUS SYSTEM AND THE URINARY SYSTEM. And believe me holy fuck shit nut case a ding ling BLUEBERRIES!! ... there are all these hormones that are intrically connected. *sigh* Why is that when I write here everything just flows.. like a normal bowel movement! Okay I need some self-confidence! I WILL finish my essay tomorow (atleast the rough draft), and I will manage to go to the gym and to the temple. Jesus christ ..that's another thing... my body. You know what.. NO COMMENT I'm not even going to go there! I don't get why people say don't use the Lord's name in VAIN.. then who's name should I use when im in pain Barney the dinosaur? Seriously... this Jesus dude gives me some sort of COMFORT when I say his name..you know a pain relief.
Here's Jesus and Shiva on Family guy:
God I love this clip!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WzfTd7_5hE&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment