Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bellbottoms

ahh what a gloomy day. the past two days was just beautiful with the sun shining, birds chirping all that ladelalalaaaaaaa. I haven't really done much today, cleaned Jojo’s tank and went to the doctor. Thankfully the filter DOES NOT MAKE THAT ANNOYING SOUND. Oh my jeebusss for the past few weeks the filter was making this rattling sound in Jojo's tank. I didn't know what it was. I took it out a few times, turned it off NOTHING. So today I cleaned everything up and put in some new water. He should be happy. Next few days are going to be grey with rain. Oh man my break is almost done. LOL I really should study and get some work done. Hmm maybe after a nap? (Procrastination at its best) You know it’s really hard to study when there’s no motivation to push you! Ok now I’m making excuses.

Hehe I love Foamy the squirrel here’s one on fashion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXRxzh22oAg

oh ye how come they don't call bellbottoms..bellbottoms anymore at the stores. Now they use words like Flare, boot cut...sheesh stop making shopping more complicated than it already is!

No comments:

Post a Comment