Wednesday, August 31, 2011

awkward moment

the awkward moment when a couple is mistaken for siblings.
I got that alot with my ex. =\


I was suppose to go kayaking today. That was a flop. My mom needed me to drop her off in downtown. Mind you it's a pain driving in downtown, especially where I used to live. Crazy people and drivers. By the time I got back it was too late. So, came home, ate, packed my bag and went hiking. I spent a good amount of time there. It was ridiculosuly peaceful and I lavished every second. I ate my snack, walked some more for a bit, used the bathroom (it's hard finding a bathroom when your on the trails), sat down to write in my journal and started the hike again.. All those crazy thoughts that fly about in your head just settle down. I kept walking and climbing until it began getting dark. Then I headed back to my car. I didn't even notice how tired I was until I got home. I got some photos, they were okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment