Thursday, August 11, 2011

almost there


YAAAAAAAAAY! So I'm done my courses and clinicals. Tommorow I am going into the hospital but to watch a laparoscopic cholecystectomy (it's a surgery in which they remove the gallbladder). I am SOOO excited and pumped for it. After that it's a matter of exams. I'm going to studyyyy my ass off for today and the next few days so I can go out with the girls on saturday night. Then I'm finally looking forward to finishing off exams. My friends at school and I are planning on getting plastered and karokeeing once we finish exams. So hopefully that works out, it's much needed. =] woooooohoo! Then of course many stuff planned in the next few weeks to make up for a deprived summer such as kayaking with the best friend, camping with the girls and off course going on my butterfly trail walk. But yeah definately excited to have school done with. Trying not really to think of anything else but to work on what I got left to dowith school and enjoy the time with my loved ones.

1 comment: