Friday, September 2, 2011

reciprocation



That annoying feeling where you feel like you are there for people but wish that someone was there to have your back. I know I am one to ponder on a little more than the typical person and stress more about things. It's just when you really need someone to vent to, and no ones there one can't help but feel exasperated. I'm not going to sit there and call everyone on my phone list to complain about my stupid drama. But it'd be nice just to have someone listen to you. and actually give you their time and help. I can't help but wonder why do I bother? Maybe I should just step back and do my own thing? I can't help but question am I too dependent on my friends? Am I too needy? Maybe it's about learning to be on your own, figure out your shit without anyones help.
I think I need to learn that friendship, like relationships, is a two way street and you both have to give and take. And when it's not working that way, maybe you should re-consider the friendship. Guess it's all a learning process...maybe the final step of all this crap I've been submersing myself is learning to be on my own without the support of friends. In the end, if people are like this one has to accept that..that's fucking life.
Included two photos from hiking...going to add a several more.

No comments:

Post a Comment