Sunday, October 3, 2010

THINGS I HATE ABOUT WORK

I serve free samples for customers to taste so they can buy them. So here's my list:
(1) YOU DONT COME TO FUCKIN COSTCO TO EAT YOUR LUNCH
ok now that my anger is out here's the rest of the list :)...
(2) parents who fuckin stuff there face with free samples and the kids go "I wanna try" and they go "You won't like it!" so what if they don't like it..and so what if they spit it out because it tastes like crap.. let your frikken child learn!
(3) parents who let their children roam around freelessly and eat any samples..yeah and then when they eat something non veg. like gelatin or something their allergic whos fuckin fault is it? mine? yours? ganesh? old man bob? Of course there is a rule.. we aren't allowed to serve to children.. but you'd be surprise at how many frikken children swarm you. It's like they'd eat you alive.
(4) don't just fuckin stand there in the middle of the MAIN AISLE to talk to someone you havent seen in a long time, to eat your free sample or to wait for your spouse.. move to the fuckin side
(5) THE RULES OF THE ROAD SHOULD APPLY
(6) The children who fuckin make it their goals when they come to shop to eat all the sample. PARENTS REALLY NEED TO SET LIMITS AND TEACH THEM ABOUT MODERATION. It unfortunate because consumerism is fuckin drilled into their head from the looks of it.
(7) Customers who rush me in making samples.. YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR THESE SAMPLES... IF YOU ARE IN A RUSH TO DO SOMETHING ... IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL 4:30 SO GO DO WHATEVER AND COME BACK FOR YOUR SAMPLE. and plus if shopping is so important then why the fuck are you stopping for samples?!?
(8) the vegetarians who pick up food without even inquiring if it's non veg or veg and after they touch the sample they ask me if it's veg..and then i have to tell them no it's non veg and they put it back on my tray. like wtf?! you touch its yours god knows if you picked ur nose prior to touchin that food.
(9) the morons who are in such a rush but have the audacity to take my pita chips out of my bowl and dip it in my jalepeno dip..WHY THE FUCK AM I STANDING HERE WITH AN APRON, HAIRNET, HAT AND GLOVES ON? TO LOOK FUCKIN PRETTY? jesus once i got a customer who took a piece of naan off the stove.. like honestly whats wrong with u people...do you wanna burn yourself and blame me jerk?


douchebagss..Nursing is a thankless job.. My professor told me that and I need to accept that. The only difference between my customers and patients; well you all know theres a difference im hungry and i really dont need to explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment