Friday, October 22, 2010

that thong thong thong thong

So the other day I was getting ready to go to the gym. A girl was just standing there texting...in her g-string like nothing was going on. Whatever.. I avoid looking in her direction and keep changing. I know! I shouldn't be a hater. haha Anyways, in walks a mother and her two daughters. The little one was very talkative and inquistive. Mind you, the chick was still in her thong but she had left ..yes still in her thong somewhere else in the changeroom but left her locker open. So here's how it went from there:
Little girl: Mommy someone forgot to lock their locker!
Mom: They probably went to go get something they'll be back, now come here and get ready for swimming.
Little girl is now walking over to the locker to close it
Mom: get back here *insert name*
Girl in thong comes back and mother embarrasingly apologizes and explains why the daugther did it.
Little girl: Mommy what is she wearing?
Mom: *akward tone*uhm.. she's wearing underwear
Little girl: but ...why is it so small?
Me: *bursts out laughing* (I couldn't hold it in..but of course thong girl turns around and looks at me at this point!) I looked at the mother and said she's really cute (not thong girl her daughter!!)
Mom: yeah she likes to ask alot of question
Of course at this point there is this akward tension lingering the change room so I started talking with the little girl and the mom. And thong girl finally put on some pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment