Friday, October 15, 2010

oh lovely

Osteoclasts (work my pretties..work) --> http://education.vetmed.vt.edu/Curriculum/VM8054/Labs/Lab8/IMAGES/OSTEOCLASTS.jpg

So my visa was hit hard today. Puh-leasssse don't judge me! First of all I needed it and secondly it was therapeutic. >=P I just got the basics (i.e. skinny jeans!). I guess I never realized how materialistic and how much I prized my possessions until they were gone. I also took out some of my old clothes as well, like I had these blue jeans that I loved from GRADE 8. Yeah so some of the stuff like that had to go! But whatever I have to start somewhere right, it's like osteoclast and osteoblast activity.. one breaks down the bone and releases calcium into the blood while the other one uses the calcium to build up the bone. Ok lol I’m going to shut up.
I spent last night and today afternoon with my friend who slept over. We watched Step Brothers. I've been practising my blood pressure readings. I can finally say she was the first one that I got a proper reading 110/60 woot woot! But yeah I guess it's a matter of keeping up with the practice so it's perfected for clinical in January. We also got some studying done (surprisingly). My new obsession: Grey's Anatomy...yes I've been converted. :| After that I have plans to watch Hawthrone, with Jada Pinkett Smith. It’s a show about a Chief Nursing Officer, so obviously you know why I am interested in that.
This weekend of my CPR classes. Tonight I need to start working on my paper even though there's an extension I really should get started. Bah I feel like no matter how much work I am putting in there is still work to be done. This is what happens when I put things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment