Sunday, October 3, 2010

great!

So what is suppose to distract me now? I just finished the two seasons of Drop Dead Diva and new episodes don't come out until next summer. I am very particular about the shows I watch right now it can't be too HAHA funny nor it cant be too BLAHBLAH serious. Of course, Law and Order SVU, Big Bang Theory and Glee are exceptions. Although Law and Order SVU might be making it off the list ..*gasps* did I just say that? I TAKE THAT BACK!
Tv shows are the best form of escape..it's a coping mechanism desigend to avoid the reality of life. Of course pending on your life the effect of the tv show will vary on every individual. For me it's uhmm 30% effective.
On a seperate note I wish I had three super powers right now: read peoples mind, Invisibility and teleopathy...I AM NOT A CREEP!
I appreciate my mom though she has the need to check up on me..every so often. Lol she'll come in, smile at me sheepishly and give me a hug. Tehehe ..DONT JUDGE ME!
Well I should go get ready for the doctors to get my results for my skin TB test and then Im off to work to serve free sample to people who will argue with me because it's just not good enough for them. ITS A FREE FUCKIN SAMPLE! GO AWAY I DONT LIKE YOU! Yeah that's what Im usually thinking when they piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment