Friday, May 21, 2010

desires

So I'm trying to eliminate those fatty foods and oh my oh my parents ordered this yummy spicy vege pizza just yesterday and I just wanted to grab three slices, dipping sauce and a coke ..sit down and eat last night. BUT i said NO because I already had dinner before I came home and it was late, so I grabbed a cup of milk and drank that. Anyways it's long weekend but not really since I always had mondays off. This weekend I'm working, I thought I wasn't but my boss called asked if I wanted to work and I said sure. As for my work I guess it's a matter of time management. I'm going to be going to be going to temple later tonight around the evening pooja so right now I'm going to get in some studying.
Today was one of those really frustrating, confidence breaking days. I've accepted that in life there will ALWAYS be people smarted than you and of course there is nothing wrong with that. But damn these people already made their drug cards with the phamokinetics, side effects, categories, minimal doses EVERYTHING. And I was just like uhmmm...wow. I guess it is people like them that motivate me to study harder and work better. I guess for the past few days I've been slacking a little and I really should get on to studying. And its not that I don't study I guess I just don't study ENOUGH. Im working on this group project and luckily with my group one of the members has a brother who already took this course so we have his presentation and we just have to work around with it. SO a chunk of my weight has been lifted off of me because of the presentation. We still have other stuff to do but it's better that NOTHING right? Bahh well back to work :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL...VEGGIE, not VEGE...sheesh woman, how many times do I have to tell you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hahaaha oh man i remember that msn convo i think you thought that i was talking about vegas bahaha

    ReplyDelete