Saturday, May 15, 2010

validation

I just filled up a shelf with textbooks...it's pathetic but it's kind of fulfilling to see them there. Makes me feel..smart. It feels nice that I'm studying what I've been wanting to do for a long time. When times get tough...like really tough, I keep pushing myself telling myself I got to do this. I never felt this way with York. I guess when I experienced that loss of opurtunity of nursing at York I realized how important it is to me. Or maybe I just feel content because I found a certain identity..I am a nursing student... I am going to be a nurse. I am not uncertain about my future and that maybe the reason why I am comfortable. But that can't be entirely true, maybe partially, because I really like what I am learning and doing.
On another note I just found all my old lecture notes that weren't whole punched so I can reuse the other side to print my lecture notes. No I am not cheap... I'm being environmentally friendly =] Im really procrascinating on this cleaning up stuff but whatever needs to be done! I found my ex bf project from like grade 6 in one of my binders. I kept the plastic covers and through out his project... I mean if he wanted it back I'm sure he would have something by NOW! I felt a sense of guilt throwing it out because it wasn't my project and to make matters worse my borther was blasting "your a jerk" seriously NOT HELPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment