Sunday, May 8, 2011

would you like some wine with that?


I am not looking forward to this coming semester which starts Wednesday! AHH! =| On top of that it has to be during the summer. My anxiety levels is already rising with thought of it all but I keep telling myself to take it one step at a time? :S Haha not really working. There's usually this challenging thrill at the beginning of a semester, but for this...I'm actually anxious
Work was pretty crazy today with an unusual 22 demo tables up. Pretty busy for a Sunday. A customer even commented: it's like a buffet. It was like a buffet. After work I went to the gym. There was this weird guy breakdancing in the middle of the workout area. (Above is the picutre of what he was doing -_-) I needed to walk by and I was literally saying to some sort of spirit or the universe haha :
Please don't let him fall on me..don't let him fall on me =\
Once I saw him spinning on his head :|
I'm really sleepy and I've got readings to do, maybe I'll read a few pages and go to bed? Haha figured out how to get my smart-mouth brother to do something "Don't mess with me..I'm on my period! Just do it!" His reply: "okay." =]

2 comments:

  1. Omg. Costco buffet.
    I need to get a membership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh yah? try out the pickled artichoke ;) and then chase it down with some rice pudding ..that's what the members were doing yesterday lol :|

    ReplyDelete