Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finally....

I can relax a bit. Never have I been in a situation where I worried that I was going to fail a nursing course. The prof screwed a bunch of us over but thankfully from what I know of a few of my close friends passed. I hope that the coming semester I can utilize to bring up my average however with pathophysiology &pharmacology, Nursing theory 3 ,clinical applications lab and clinicals, I don't want to push myself to achieve some excelling standard. It's all about time management is what I can say but wow, it's alot easier said then done. There are many priorities to accomplish from school work, work, gym, family , volunteering and well the thought of it is overwhelming. SO how exactly do you manage your time? Yes you can set aside one day to finish your readings for the week. But do you know how tempting it is to sit inside and study while the weather is just SO beautiful!
I'm actually looking forward to the summer! I want to do so much; hopefully my best friend and I do end up going kayaking, I also wanna to go hiking again ... bah I just love the weather. So for the past three days I've been going swimming. I love it! I didn't go today because the chlorine is pretty harsh on the skin and hair. Starting next week swimming is probably going to be like how it used to be once or twice a week. Damn there are some cute life guards. =]
When we were kids, my friends and I lived in the swimming pool during the summer day. We will all pack our swim stuff in plastic bags and head off to our school to go swimming. We had to do this swim test to get into the deep end. If we did okay then they will make us tread water for like 2 minutes, which was really awkward.
For the past few days it's been kind of crazy at home. My mom and I have been going back and forth to the doc with my grandfather. He fell the other day and hit his coccyx which left this really bad bruise. He applied ice and then where his left hip bone is started swelling. They were worried at first the he may have fracutred it, seeiI told him if he had fractured or broken it it will hurt ALOT to the point he can't walk. The bruise is going away. We took him to xray which showed that he was fine but was developing osteoporosis near his lower back. On top of that he managed to catch a cold. Gah last night I had a dream my dad had parkinson's disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment