Thursday, May 26, 2011

awkward habit

I have this tendency to sit in front of Jojo's tank and just talk to him. Yes that's weird, but trust me it gets weirder. I'll talk to him in this nauseating googoo gaga baby voice.
Example:
Well aren't just a cute lil fatty fat fat.
Haha omg now that I write it out it sounds horrible and mean but no it's awkward when your brother or mom walks by your room and they hear you talking like that and then question it. hahaaha *awkward nervous laugh* But my gosh I can't help it he's SO adorable...at times.
There are times when I'm studying and he'd splash away at the water! And I'd snap at him CAN YOU STOP IT! He stops for a bit and stares at me...then goes back to splashing.

So I get to do a presentation on the subarachnoid hemorrhage. Downside: I'm up first next week. Upside: everyone else got blander topics such as DM or pneumonia. I like my topic it goes a little bit further then what we focus on in school and is more in depth. So yeah, looking forward for the research, putting it together and printing out photos to use. It's not like a bristol board/powerpoint. It's more like getting up there and talking about cause, treatment, symptoms, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment