Saturday, August 14, 2010

sleep my little bo peep

This morning while I was sleeping..My stomach was hurting, like REALLY badly. But not to the extreme where I was completly awake from the pain. Instead, I was half awake and half asleep. So my stomach was fucking killing me..and I remember telling myself in my sleep... "It's just the soya meat I hate last night It's just the soya... I knew I shouldn't have eaten when it was too hott." After telling myself that I fell back asleep. It's funny how the mind and body work.
I find myself sleeping in alot more nowadays, because even if I went to bed at 1 or 2 I will not matter what wake up between 9 and 10. Today I had to drag my ass out of bed or else I would have slept in till 11 like I've been doing for the past week. Sheesh I can imagine my best friend reading this and going I told you circadian rhythm this ..stop screwing with your body that! But I guess the body can only compensate for so long...
The word peep sounds very perverted.

No comments:

Post a Comment