Monday, August 9, 2010

freaking out

I looked at the clock after rolling around in bed aimlessly that is was 10:20. I realized that within a weeks time I would have finished my first exam for PPG and on my way to the library to study for pathophysiology&pharmacology exam on tuesday. I have LESS than one week to study for exams and I haven't even started. Oh dear god! I jumped outta bed, realized my grandfather was occupying the washroom, turned on the computer to do my usual stuff (check school e-mail, hotmail and blackboard. I wish I could be like those people who prepare for exams weeks ahead. But nevertheless it's impossible to do so if I'm overwhelmed with other courses prior to prepartion. I know it's a lame justification but I really need to change myself.
Also, nowadays I have this tendency to wake up with this anxiety that I've woken up late for school and has missed something important. This morning was the second time happening in the recent week and it's NOT fun waking up first thing in that morning with that anxiety.
This weekend was so unproductive....it's like no matter how much I tried to work I was distracted. Whether it be reading some stupid article online, biographies of celelbrities on wikipedia (I have this weird tendency to do that), talking on msn/phone or just plain old staring out the window.
Tommorow is my interview, which is like my final exam for on course. Basically I show her my portfolio that I've been working on all year, some course work she assigned for the interview, my self-evaluations and just answer some questions. So yeah I need to finish that today!
*sigh* my mom just started playing the gayatri mantra downstairs and for some reason when I hear it, it just relaxes me. It is one of the three hindu prayers I only know, but this dude singing it is so nice and calm. ok lol well I have a crazy day ahead of me. I love how when I'm home there is always some errands to run. Yes my brother can take my mom, but when my mom needs to pick out dinner plates I think he would be as useless as a male nipple. Oh yeah so next saturday (the 21st) I have a wedding, have'nt even properly thought about what to wear lol but some how my mother has picked out the saree( that I already have) I would wear. You know like when you were 7 years old and your mother chose what you wore to those special occasions. So I'm like meh that's one burden off of my shoulder, I could care less how I look at this wedding probably because I have other things to worry about like my exams and doctor check up prior to that. Okay i am blabbing.. and avoinding the inevitable...I NEED TO START ON MY WORK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment