Thursday, August 5, 2010

I need a vacation


UGHHH!!! seriously fucjskdjfsdgsdgbdsfbdsbfdsbgfdsbg,mfdgbmfdgbdfgfbdm,gbsdf.vb
I hate you hypoglycemia
I hate you Health care assignment that I didn't get the mark I should have gotten on...(I am going to talk to the prof to see where I went wrong) in which everyone did really good on and is saying that she marked easy!
I hate you pimples on my arm from waxing the hair of my arm
I hate you skin for breakin out for god knows what reason
I hate you throat for tingling as if I am in the process of getting sick
I HATE YOU INSULIN... no..no I take that back...insulin you've done
ALOT for me.
OH! and it's really annoying when you are trying comprehend things and you have this song playing in the back of your mind..like a distant tune....its as if my minds trying to mock me..test me... test my patience!! pa pa l'americanoooo!!!

Yes I've hit the hysterical phase of test preperation.

1 comment:

  1. BREATHE...like take a big BREATH in and LET IT OUT...your nervous about your exams...and i'm nervous about going back to school...lolz...i have faith you will do fine :)...

    ReplyDelete