Wednesday, August 18, 2010

hm

I want to write so much but for some reason it won't come out. It's like fecal impaction(when your ass is clogged with shit); there is shit there but only some will leak out. LOL regardless the fact I'm done nursing theory I can't help but think about it. Well let's just get to the minor leakages:
1. I am tired, sleep deprived and it's showing nevertheless I have time to rest.
2. I did bad on my first essay for my PPG course so I worked my ass off for my second paper and got a 100% :) I was so shocked and proud of myself.
3. It still hasn't hit me I am done school, I came home and I felt like I was suppose to be doing something, like doing my readings, homework or questions.
4. I need to rearrange my bookshelf. I intend on holding onto my old notes and work for nursing courses. Therefore, I need more space but just don't know where to put what.
5. I came home, put a sandwhich bag full of almond chocolate and stuffed my face. mmmm and it was fuckin worth every bite and increase of blood sugar ..work harder insulin..HARDER!! yeah I'm a little hysterical.. remember irregular sleep patterns + stress= deadly impact on your mental functioning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment