Monday, August 16, 2010

Macrophages...ATTACK!!


A part of me wants to get sick. I can tell I am getting sick which ironically is a bittersweet thing for me. With being sick your body demands you to get bed rest, it demands you to have plenty of fluid intake and you have this justification to get adequate rest. I’m not saying when I am off from school I’m not going to relax. But sadly, and this the truth, I can’t stay confined at home for more than one day. I got to do something! There’s only so much you can lie in bed and then you get bored. When you’re sick you can sleep in bed, read books, watch a movie etc. etc. I mean you can do that when you aren’t sick but only for some amount of time. I know I shouldn’t jinx myself I had some stuff to get done prior to school; like go to doctor’s appointment to get a check up, pay my bills for school and WORK to get some money. But I don’t know we will see how things go. The girls from nursing wanted to go out after exams; hopefully it’s not a flop like last time. I also wanted to meet up with a few friends and just catch up. This summer was just a drag. I guess I should enjoy the most of it before it ends! Lol here I am thinking ahead of myself when I’m not even done exams. I have two more to go and seriously I’m just discouraged after today’s exam. I just don’t even want to bother, it’s either I know my shit or not. Well back to studying. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment