Wednesday, October 19, 2011

convert

So my tumblr and twitter are more of a "professional account". Thus I have my tumblr link up on my twittter bc I don't want people to read my personal blog(which is this one). Although lol I don't think I can write much in here since there's not much to write personally speaking.
does that make my life kinda sad? yeah probably. I mean the most I can write about here is the hot physiotherapist assistant I drool over every morning. My god he's gorgeous. We've only made eye contact and never spoke. Lol I never found the reason to speak to him either. And there was really no formal inrdocution between us by my preceptor. And now it's TOO late to introduce myself unless I need to speak to him about something which I never find the need to. This week has been pretty okay more than I thought it would be...but sadly it's probably because I haven't done shit. I'm not going to the gym tonight so I better finish the presentation tonight (while I watch the hockey game. hehehe I was thinking of going to a starbucks and working on the presentation, I mean there would be more of a chance to see some cute guys. But then the Leafs game trumped the potential eye candy. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment