Saturday, April 16, 2011

weird fact


I hate mangos. Now this confuses alot of Tamil people. HOW can you hate mangos?!! Our country looks like an upside down mango! That's what my mom would exclaim when I refuse to eat her sliced mangos. On the other hand I absolutely love pomegranates. I'm salivating at the thought of them right now. See the picture above? Yup making me salivate. =] I was making myself some tea and there was a plate of mangos on the kitchen counter. Now even though I hate the taste of mangos, the appearance of them are quite appeasing. Golden yellow in colour with a nice gloss over them. So I took a little piece, ate it, made a face, felt kinda naseous and gulped down my tea. =\ Damn you mangos, why must you be a tease. What was the point of all of this? I don't know but for the past few months I've been longing to go back home. It's just with my family situation and school it seems like a long time from now or even a mission impossible. I also don't know if I can adapt well to plumbing system, especially the toilets. I don't mind anything else...as long as I don't have to squat I'd be happy. People have told that there has been upgrades but I'm assuming in the villages it would be unlikely. Hmm but I guess it would be an interesting experience and I'd have to adapt. We'll see.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....YOUR TAMIL AND YOU HATE MANGOES...OMG WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO....MAMA NOOOOOOO!!!!...but i must say its kinda cool to know someone who hates mango...since everyone loves it so much...hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ the MAMA NOO! bahahaa you hate pineapples don't you? gah i love pineapples :) fuck man im craving these fruits right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no...i like my pineapple fruit...i just hate pineapple in any other form...LOLZ...haha i want mango...thank god for SUMMER HAHAH :P

    ReplyDelete