Friday, July 2, 2010

soccer

I want to join a soccer team. No it's not the Fifa games... I've been wanting to for so long. I just dont know when and where and if I have the skills. It's been a long time since I played soccer...so yeah. Than I had a motivating talk with my best friend (which is why I love her) the other day about if you feel like doing something ignore the doubt and just do it. SooOOoo I emailed the head coach asking for general details. Hope it all goes well... either way I know my number one priority is nursing. So before doing this I really need to consider everything.
Speaking of soccer, the Ghana vs. Urguay game was intense.. at the last 1/2 minute Ghana nearly gets it in than Suarez (who is NOT even the frikken goalie) slaps it out of the net. He was given a red card. If he hadn't of done that, Ghana would have won. Instead Ghana got the penalty kick, it didn't go in. It then went on to penalty kicks. And Uruguay got it in. AND PLEASE I don't want to hear the bullcrap Oh well Ghana had the oppurtunity to score in the penalty kicks..PENALTY KICKS WAS NOTHING SIMILAR TO THE SHOT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GET. It was such a devastating and intense game. Me and my brother started screaming and yelling and my mom freaks out thinking something happened. =\ This was such an odd turn out for Fifa; Brazil is out, Portugal is out, Italy is out. All the main "brand" name soccer teams are out. Im not sure who is going to win, I haven't really seen all of the teams play just because last two week were crazy for me. But I got to say those Germans are like androids lol so hmm. I'm really unsure at this point. Urguay is the smallest country in Fifa.
Well I just came home from a run. Im going to go shower my stinkiness AWAAAAAAAAY. I did some studying but tommorow I need to continue. I also need to start looking at my PPG seeing I have a midterm this friday.

1 comment: