Friday, July 16, 2010

hmm

Is Switzerland really neutral?

I'm exhausted. I did my two tests today, which DID NOT GO WELL AT ALL. I am so disappointed with myself because I know I could have done better. Luckily, this kind of stuff doesn't really get me down and discouraged.. so now I see Tests #3 for both courses as a challange to work my ass off for and do well on.
After class, me and my bf went to look for a dress for a wedding at this month. Yeah I know..you have till the end of the month what's the rush? I just want to get it OUT of my way. I despise dress shopping. Casual clothes.. I dont mind. But dress shopping is one of those things that strip me of my sanity, self esteem and any confidence that exists. Well I'm going to get to bed. I have work this weekend. I also will start studying for my tests AHEAD of time, thus I'm starting this weekend. I reviewed a bit of patho. today but meh don't think it was that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment