Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the nursing semipermeable membrane




So it's beginning...a few of my friends and people who have been in my classes are beginning to drop out of nursing or drop courses which pushes them out of our graduating class. It's a shame to seem them go but at the same time some may want to do their own things or just take their time with this program. It also makes me nervous.. am I going to be one of those people pushed back or drop out? Dropping out is NOT an option..being pushed back is a fear. I don't think I can put more time on this than I already have. I seem to be doing decent in my courses I am not quite sure about Nursing theory *crosses fingers, arms and legs* So the title speaks for itself..those who want to become nurses are to enter the semipermeable membrane.

2 comments:

  1. Name one respectable field where a semipermeable doesn't exist. The barriers, while excessive at times, are in place for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true.. in a way its survival of the fittest. I need to overcome these barriers using my spidey senses!!!

    ReplyDelete