Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NO SLEEP

Those of you who know me VERY WELL you are well aware I value my sleep...no matter what.. I need it. Well a peculiar event has taken place:
I haven't slept..all night. Now I've done this random not sleep till 5 once before this semester because of a project due two weeks back. As for today, it was not forced. I just couldn't sleep. So here are the reasons why I think I couldn't sleep. I list these because I am tired of frikken studying and I rather do this...
(1) I had a medium iced coffee...which was really heavy on the coffee
(2) Had some of my bf's iced cappacino (or w/e it's called)
(3) I read how there is going to be a Paranormal activity 2 and it freaked the shit out of me. Well I found out a while back, when me, bf, his sister and her bf (wow...that sounds so messed) were at the library and we came across the trailer. I didn't watch it but all I heard was his sister gasp and say "omg she's standing by the crib..there's a baby!!" *shudders*
(4) I had some tea ...which doesnt have as much caffeine as coffe but there is caffeine.
(5) As I laid in bed..sleepless. I worried about the fact I couldn't sleep..which further contributed to it due to the anxiety.

So what's my plan... stay up I mean lol I need to get up in 1.5 hrs. Come home and catch up on some Zs. Hey the suns up...Poor jojo's been up since I've been up. I was scared so I turned on the light and went to look at him in his tank and what he was doing. He was sleeping, nestled in this river rocks with his eyes closed. He looked so adorable! And then he realized the light was on and he shook his head and opened his eyes. bahahaha and viola he saw me! bahaah He looked alert though..like his face "whats going on?! is the world ending?!" but yeah he's been up to. poor kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment