Tuesday, July 13, 2010

musings

I am totally screwed for these two tests this friday. No this is not complaining or whining.. I am totally screwed. Not going to get into details..because I will freak myself out..oh dear god I just thought of them while typing this. *sigh* I've entered my hysterical phase of test preperation.

Jojo just keeps getting fatter and fatter. Okay not really I just assume so because everytime I see him he's begging for food. Sheesh why does he have to be so frikken cute? WHY? Jojo is my first non-human child.

I hate the dentists...it's always bad news "you need to floss, you need to come more often...you need to stop trying to bite my hand" The last one is a JOKE! remember people... hysterical phase. Well anyways..yeah He wants me to floss, I tried tonight. I spent 15 minutes in the washroom, I swear my fuckin jaw/mouth was hurting.

I've come to the conclusion my bf reminds me alot of spongebob squarepants..you know the cheerfulness and excessive optimism. Seriously me being the cynic I wonder how that's humanly possible?

For some reason feels like my brain stems hurting..most likely the way I positioned my head most of the day. SEEING THAT MY HEAD WAS IN A FUCKIN BOOK. I did however go for a run. Hated it because I always want to bust out dancing becuase my ipod's got some good music on it..and well I can't because I have to consider public safety.


Spain won.. woohoo.. hmm wasn't that AHH about it but hey I got to give it to spain for winning it for the first time. I guess it's kinda sucky having the same teams win over and over again. So atleast they go their name in. Sheesh ronaldo (portugal) named his son after himself. The mother is unknown, and tabloids are saying its either a one night stand or a surrogate mother..hmm what do you think? =\ *sigh* but I have to say another 4 years for Fifa to come back.

4 comments:

  1. i don't think its surrogate...i mean the guy is 25...really he is just going to randomly get someone else to bare is child...i mean he clearly knows that he is a hot shot...both in the sport and his looks...and there is plenty of time to find a girl to settle down with or even have a kid with...unless he turns out to be gay...like ricky martin and clay alkin...because both of those were surrogates because they weren't interested in girls...but wanted baby...so i personally think its one night stand...or something utterly different but don't want to bring it up to the press...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah surrogacy is probably to make him look good and not promiscous..thats what i assumed bc cooooooooomeee ooooooooooonnn if i was ronaldo i'd do myself! bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. as for the time..dont ask i cant sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah and i found out that he has a hot model girlfriend...hmmm maybe she didn't want to give birth and ruin her body...meh just a thought lolz

    ReplyDelete