Tuesday, February 8, 2011

relapse

I was reading my old conversations on msn with him.
Reading ...reading... moments of aww... moments of I miss him....
moments of farting (i had ALOT of beans in my salad for lunch)...more reading....
scroll down to the end... the last message he left me was:

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...err..i deleted some of the exclaimation marks. Bah.. thanks dude...just what I needed to realize why we were so messed up.
Anyways I'm off to the gym. Gah I'm stupid I shouldn't have read those chat logs.. but I kinda...miss him. AHDADJBDJBAJSBAKJB someone punch me in the ass! =\

(1) to stop the farting
(2) the excruiating pain will make me stop thinking about him and think about the pain

1 comment:

  1. the fact that you need ass pain to divert your emotions...frightens me...:|...LOLZ

    ReplyDelete