Thursday, February 24, 2011

getting sick

soup
-vitamin C
-sleep in bed the whole day
-lots of water
-lots of peeing
-lots of rest



let's stop this bad boy before it gets any worse. I took the day off. Didn't go to class but didn't miss much. I have to do my lab test next week which is good I wasn't ready either ways. The tickle in my throat I had last night has gone away. I was sneezing and had a stuffy nose this morning but right now it's okay.
So my plan is hopefully to get better...and HOPEFULLY go to Sick Kids tommorow morning.But if I'm sick I can't.
I also intend on catching up on all my readings which gives me the weekend to go to work and work on my care plan. But this all depends on how I feel.
Urgh... remember how I said I needed to have that moment to just cry, like let it all out and instead of holding it in. So yesterday my mom and I were suppose to go to the gym. As I put on my shoes I started crying. I was just frustrated with all the hectic crazy-ness....coming home from the hospital, fall asleep (which wasted 3 hrs), wake up and go to pick up my mom, come home work on an assignment, get ready to go to the gym etc etc. SO I broke down being frustrated with the ample amount of work and just feeling so suffocated because there was NO TIME FOR MYSELF. And well I felt like I was getting sick. I could have brushed it off and went to school but I don't want it getting any worse (Which would require more time off). THAT and I needed the time off. Regarding him all I can say is c'est la vie...such is life. Whatever comes my way, comes. I'm tired of this anguish and constant worry.

I feel like all I write about is love and all it's implications that and my life. haha I don't know what's so intresting about it. So as I was laying in bed trying to get my mind of my itchy throat... I thought about why humans sleep the way we do? Why bats sleep hanging upside down( I think)? Is there some scientific reason behind it? Did you know there was a study on bats and how they mate is by using their infared senses to see which bad is the warmest through thermoregulation. HAHAHA that's so weird and straight to the point. It's like me going up a dude...hey so what's your core temperature? ;) But then again guys testes have to be cooler in order for the sperm to be healthy and essentially living so hmmm I think it's different for us. I wanted to take my little cousin to the zoo over march break. Hopefully the weather and her mom permits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment