Wednesday, July 4, 2012

bday

There are moments I literally want to rip my brother's head off. When we fight, it's quite a catastrophic explosion in our house hold. Despite his guy-ish tendency to be distant like any other guy, he care for me deeply. It's just I am more expressive and nurturing about it since I am after all his older sister. Nevertheless, there are moments my little brother steps past that role and acts as an older brother. Which is a great support to have. He's got a good head on his shoulder. He's more nonchalant and keeps to himself, while I am the eccentric, child-like meanderer. I guess what scares me is that he's growing up (he'll be 19 in less than a week), which legal allows him to drink. Now I am them last person to even restrict, judge or anything that prevents normal developmental experiences because I did some pretty messed up things that I doubt my brother would do. But I was the reckless one who made the mistakes which whom he learnt from. I know I should let him enjoy a drink, but I can't help but be worried. He told me all the details about the event. I simply said just keep it moderated and don't drive. Which prompted him to ask me to pick him up after his night out, which was obviously no issue at all for me. 

1 comment: