Thursday, July 26, 2012

rigggggggggggght

deleted twittttttttttttterrrr.

it's 3:30 am and I can't fucking sleep. My damn turtle is up due to my sudden onset of insomnia.
So a guy friend called me at 12 am we talked for an hr. Admist the conversation he said "man it's been so long since I had a conversation with a girl before I went to bed". I sat there in silence for a bit before realizing the awkward tension and letting out a laugh that sounded like a quack. I then brought up the topic of a girl he was interested in. He wanted to hang out since we both weren't going into work  but I said I was coming down with a cold and was going to stay home (Which is the truth, the climate change from my trip to vancouver is fucking with me). So he offered to come over to keep me company. Ugh..yah..no. Told him that wasn't a good idea since I got old folks at home that would freak and think their precious granddaughter is a hussy. Anyway, no biggie right?  


Looking forward to my soup, sleep and movies for the day. Afternoon I am going to a horse back riding lesson for 1 hr which I joined and then visiting my friend in the evening. :)

2 comments: