Monday, June 25, 2012

work

I've got quite a few errands to run this morning, that and I have the evening shift at work. I really don't want to go into work. It's not that I hate it, it's I'm just lazy. I just want to go on a hike or go out. An quite frankly trying to sneak that in before work will be straining at the end of the day with work. Well we'll see. I'm getting fed up of just going to work and not doing anything else in my life. No other "hobbies". I'm beginning to feel isolated.
Shit, I have not worked out properly for the past few months and I hate it. I feel fat. I also want to start reading again but I can not seem to find a book that keeps me interested.
LOL so I had dream last night that I've lost my car. So here's my lame attempt to analyse the dream. A car is what you drive. Therefore I've lost my "drive"/motivation in life?

2 comments:

  1. Dude.. Take that chill pill (even a dram or two of whisky would do), sit back and relax. Coz, in the end, everything just falls in place. Atleast, thats what they say :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL haven't had whiskey in quite a while. I knowwwwwwww as much as I try not all this shit get to me, it keeps nagging at the back of my head. :P

    ReplyDelete