Thursday, January 5, 2012

shuffle

It's weird that both Bombay Bicycle Club and Tokyo Police Club both end in "club" and begin with a name of a location in this world. Weeeeeeeeeeird! Either way, good music. Makes me want to dance. Their music actually cheers me up.
I am reading Brida by Paulo Coelho. I mean the Alchemist was arright. I think I didn't totally appreciate it because I prolonged finishing it.
I'm studying today. Just finished a few chapters.  Wish I was in for the RN program *sigh*, but going to worry about that after my licensing exam, same goes for finding work. I want to move. Live somewhere else and study. Wished there was more bridging programs for RPNS to RN in Ontario. 
My friend is getting engaged this year. She's planning out her engagement party, damn what a milestone. All I want is to get into a RN program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment