Monday, January 2, 2012

oh boy

On New Years I sat with my nephews( ages 4 and 2). The two year old screamed elephant in Tamil (yanai); I swear it's like the only word he knows but he loves them. Tamil elephant cartoons is the only thing he let us watch. And of course our house was a gold mine because my mom also loves elephants and has up all these statues of elephants. Kind of eerie now that I think about it, walking into our house in the dark and all you see are elephants. I tried picking up my 4 month old niece, but damn baby got a larynx that a opera singer would envy. She kept crying and crying; and I kept walking around going ahhhhh! what do I do? what do I do? Everyone stared at me like -_- but yeah she wouldn't stop crying so I handed her back to the father bahahah :) 


So I showed my older nephew a video on the planets and then said:
when I was your age pluto was a planet. 
I feel old. 

weirdest shit happened to me today, but I am not trying to think much of it. I have a tendency to sometimes make a mountain out of a molehill. But I guess it's so fucking weird running (haha literally, okay NOT that literally) after so long. So many flashbacks of back then... weird. 

2 comments:

  1. wooopp correction: runnning into the person after so long. but yes i was running when that happened.lol -_-

    ReplyDelete