Tuesday, June 14, 2011

please take me to narnia

They say it’s in the darkest hours that one grows and becomes stronger. It’s the obstacles in life that challenges us and makes us learn for the better. Sometimes we have to suck it up and take whatever life shoots at us. What’s going on now is a bitch, and I hope that it’s for the better in the future. That it will help in some way! At times, I can’t help but feel alone but that’s not the case. You aren’t always alone, there’s always someone in the same boat as you. Yes, you can pretend to be strong and hold your emotions in. You can resort to other means to deal with the stress in ineffective ways (like procrastination) but in the end you have face every challenge. In the end, running away doesn’t do anything, you have to own up to your responsibilities and take it down. Because, like I mentioned earlier the crap one endures now will make one better for the future. So hopefully, regardless how much of a bitch it is, this is for the better. At least, that’s what I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment