Sunday, September 26, 2010

multi-vitamins, b6, omega or coincidence?


Yes that's right Im about to blog about... MY PERIOD. This is blog-worthy only because my period has been MIA for uhm 2-3 months? What caused it to come back? I don't know it can be anything..Ive started taking multivitamins, b6 and omega to help along with my hair loss. However I've noticed other differences like my nailbeds they are much more pink and healthy looking. Before my nailbeds had a slight red and yellowish colour but now it looks like a healthy pink. Nail beds is something one doesnt really notice until they see a difference!! Another change is my period... is there another external reason for my period to come along or can it be vitamins? I was happy to get my period..lol seriously you know those "have a happy period" commercials with the girls jumping around..that's me!!! I feel like a woman! I dont care if I sound cheesey.
As for the hair... well I am feeling little tiny hairs coming in. *crosses finger* I know hair is not something that you see a dramatic change and it takes time but I guess it's about being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment